About Me

My Photo
San Diego, California, United States
Hi Everyone! My name is Courtney and I love to cook! This is my life!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

31 Day Healthy Changes Challenge!

Good evening everyone! 

So I decided that I want to make some changes in the way I eat and with the things I choose fuel my body with. I do good 60% of the time but I really want to push myself towards 80-90%. I have put together this challenge with hopes to inspire others to explore the different types of healthy foods that are out there and to be aware of what you actually put into your body! Summer is practically here and everyone wants to looking FEEL their best so why not kick start it with a challenge?



 All I'm asking is for your commitment for 31 days. That's it! There's no menu (I will be posting my meals for inspiration) this gives you the freedom to pick and choose what YOU like, there are no fees or charges involved BUT there is a requirement to CHALLENGE YOURSELF EACH AND EVERY DAY THROUGHOUT THE 31 DAYS! Each week there is a new challenge to add into your routine and the goal is that as the weeks continue you keep doing what you learned in week 1 in week 2 and in week 3 what you learned in weeks 1 AND 2, ect. 

I am not looking to just lose weight, I'm looking to get HEALTHY and feel great from the inside out. Being healthy is much more than what the scale tells you! It's your energy level, strengthening your immune system, mental health and much much more! Along the way I will be providing plenty of print outs and tips to keep you motivated through the course of the month! So please join me in the foodCOURTT Challenge! I will be starting my challenge this Monday May 20, 2013. Print out the challenge put it in your car, your wallet, on your fridge, on your pillow LOL just put it in the places to remind yourself of what the challenge is! Make sure to use the hashtag #foodCOURTTchallenge throughout you journey and get ready because this Monday it's ON! xxxCourt

No comments :

Post a Comment