About Me

My Photo
San Diego, California, United States
Hi Everyone! My name is Courtney and I love to cook! This is my life!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Don't worry, be happy (:

Top of the morning to ya!
Feeling Gooooood (:


I wanted to talk to you today about the purpose of this blog and my views on being healthy. Being healthy isn't always just about losing weight and becoming physically fit. You could have the most incredible body and eat everything right but without your sanity, your peace of mind and your mental health you have nothing (in my opinion of course). 

I have learned a lot about myself since moving out on my own 6 months ago (WOW, time really flies!!). I guess you could say I went through a tough time mentally and it wasn't until recently that I finally started to feel like Courtney again. I owe a lot of it to my mentor/therapist (she truly is amazing!) and my boyfriend Joe
My love bird, Joseph David
(bless his heart for everything he does) but I also had to work my ass off and start doing new things to change my outlook on life. What I realized that being happy wasn't just a feeling, it's a choice that you have to make every single morning when you wake up. 

God's greatest gift to me, my three beautiful sissys & bestfriends!
So basically what I'm trying to say is that even though this blog is titled "foodCOURTT" (which one of my best friends Ty came up with and I love her forever for her help!) it's much more than just recipes and how to get your physique right, it's about how to feel healthy overall. That's what's important to me. I want to make people more healthy, happy and confident in their own skin! I want you all to love and appreciate who you are from the inside out (: So look out for lots of motivational and positive posts! Hope you all have the most wonderful day! xxxCourt

No comments :

Post a Comment