About Me

My Photo
San Diego, California, United States
Hi Everyone! My name is Courtney and I love to cook! This is my life!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Limeberrymelon-Pops!

Hello there!!

Living in San Diego, or even just California, it gets pretty hot around this time of year! I have been craving cold sweets like crazy so I have been in my kitchen creating ways to enjoy these treats without feeling super guilty about what I am putting into my body. So yesterday the Limeberrymelon-Pop was born!! I do have to say these are very tasty! I named them these because it sounds a bajillion times cooler then Strawberry Lime Watermelon Popsicles, haha (: I hope you will love these on a hot day, or any day as a matter of fact because they are THAT good! xxxCourt 

Serves 4 - 52 calories & 1 WW PointsPlus

Ingredients:


-1 1/2 cups strawberries
-1 1/2 cups watermelon
-1/2 lime juiced
-1 tbsp organic light agave nectar



Steps:
  1. Place all ingredients into blender or food processor (I have a magic bullet) and blend until smooth. 
  2. Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze minimum of 8 hours (I did mine overnight).
  3. You can also put a few chunks on strawberry or watermelon into the molds to have fruit chunks in your Popsicle!
  4. Enjoy!!
Happy Creating! 

P.S. I got my Popsicle molds at Walmart for $1!!!! Cheap, healthy and delicious?! Hells ya!!

P.P.S. if you recreate any of my recipes hash tag me on Instagram #foodCOURTT so I can see them all!! 






No comments :

Post a Comment