About Me

My Photo
San Diego, California, United States
Hi Everyone! My name is Courtney and I love to cook! This is my life!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Waistline Friendly Strawberry Vanilla Parfait!


So Yummy & Healthy!!
Good Evening All! 

Tonight I was having a craving after I saw a picture on Pinterest (am I the only one who pronounces it Pin-ER-est? haha, I spend way to much time on there) any who I was inspired to create a waistline friendly version of a parfait! There are many different combinations that can be put together but this is what we had and I do have to say its pretty damn delicious and now I am going to snuggle up with my honey on the couch and watch Hawaii Five-O! Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do and head to my "PinERest" and follow me if you have one! haha (; (C_Sjoberg) xxxCourt P.S. I just discovered Agave Nectar - one word HEAVENLY!! 

2 Servings: 124 Calories & 3 WW PointsPlus!


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup 0% plain fat free Greek yogurt
  • 2 tsp Light Organic Agave Nectar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup strawberries
  • 1.5 tbsp All Natural Slivered Almonds
Instructions:
  1. In small bowl mix together Greek yogurt, agave & vanilla extract.
  2. Layer into 2 bows or cups (I used stemless wine glasses to feel fancy haha) starting with yogurt, then strawberries, then more yogurt & then the almonds.
  3. Repeat until both glasses are evenly filled and all ingredients have been used.
  4. Eat & Enjoy!

Happy Cooking!



No comments :

Post a Comment