About Me

My Photo
San Diego, California, United States
Hi Everyone! My name is Courtney and I love to cook! This is my life!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

About Courtney!

Me, Joe (My Handsome Boyfriend) & My Favorite Meal!
Hello Everyone! My name is Courtney! I am 22 years young and decided to start this blog to share my creations (recipes) with my family and friends. I have had a love for cooking since I was about 8 years-old. I recently picked up and moved 500 miles from the Bay Area to Sunny San Diego with the love of my life, Joe. Although it has been challenging, every second has been worth it! My style of cooking is more focused on making comfort meals and "not so good for you" food into healthier versions. Like many people I struggle with my waistline and have hopes that by starting this journey I can change some of my habits and start living a healthier life!

A little bit about me!
I am addicted to the San Francisco Giants, the 49ers & Instagram (LadySjoberg). Cupcakes are my weakness. Purple and Orange are my favorite colors. Food Network and ESPN are always on our television. I want a lab puppy (and probably will have one soon). I crank my music really loud when I drive and clean the house. I am a nanny and work in retail. I go to school for business and hope to graduate from SDSU one day.

No comments :

Post a Comment