About Me

My Photo
San Diego, California, United States
Hi Everyone! My name is Courtney and I love to cook! This is my life!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Meatloaf Stuffed Bell Peppers

Hey Loves!


One of the meals I used to hate as a kid was meatloaf, but as I have grown older I have learned to love it! I am always trying to come up with new ways to re-create it and make it better! I also like to, when I can, make things into "mini" forms haha! These mini individual meatloaf's are TO DIE FOR! 

Serves 6 - 230 Calories & 6 WW PointsPlus


Ingredients:
  • 6 Medium bell peppers
  • 1.5 Pounds lean ground turkey
  • 3 Tbsp flat leaf parsley chopped
  • 1 Medium white onion diced
  • 3 Cloves garlic diced
  • 1 Tsp salt
  • 1 Tsp pepper 
  • 1 Tbsp dried oregano
  • 2 oz Tomato paste
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 tsp Paprika
 Steps:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
  2. Mix all ingredients together except bell peppers
  3. Remove tops and core bell peppers
  4. Stuff with meatloaf mixture with at least 1/2 inch of room at the top left.
  5. Cook at 400°F for 20 minutes then turn down to 375°F 20-30 more minutes
  6. Remove from oven and let sit for 3 minutes and then enjoy!

Hope you think these are as yummy as I do! If you remake any of my recipes please tag them with #foodcourtt and make sure to follow me on instagram @foodcourtt!

Happy Creating!

XO, Courtney
 

No comments :

Post a Comment